Winners Circle Music is the publishing-management enclave that’s home to the Grammy producers and songwriters behind todays trendsetting hits. To date, we have amassed over 94 platinum records, 53 gold-certified records, 70 Billboard #1 records, and 9 Grammy nominations to our credit. As we work to expand our influence to new heights, we are seeking talented and driven individuals who have a strong desire to become the top of their field within the music industry.
The ideal A&R candidate will be highly creative but have a strong business sense, communication skills, and follow-through. They will be an expert in Hip Hop and Rnb and have a deep understanding of and relationships with those genres’ key players and marketplace trends. They will have forward-thinking ideas on how to identify, select and guide artists and songwriters to commercial success.
• Identify and sign new artists and songwriters that stand out as unique and individual.
• Meet and correspond with potential and existing artists and songwriters to establish trusted relationships.
• Attend regular A&R and other creative meetings to ensure strong communication with the entire Winners Circle team.
• Maintain a professional, consistent, ethical style of operation, operating with integrity within our company, the creative community and with our artists and songwriters.
• Maintain awareness and understanding of modern musical, cultural, technological and production trends to keep our artists, their songs and their production values relevant.
• Maintain strong relationships with label A&R people, managers, producers, songwriters and other creatives while constantly developing new contacts to expand.
• Deep knowledge of and passion for Music industry and cultural trends
• Passion for record consumption data and the ability to scout using various social networking sites
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Self-starter mentality and drive
• Willing to travel occasionally